Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : ホテル白馬ひふみ
Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
Modern Japanese Inn in the heart of Hakuba Village at the base of the world-renowned Hakuba Mountains.
Hotel Hifumi is a cozy, romantic Japanese inn in Hakuba Village. With only 13 guestrooms, the family-run Hotel Hifumi provides personalized service to the guests. 4 reasons to choose Hotel Hifumi are:
1. Original "Wasai Kaiseki" dinners featuring produce grown in the Hakuba area.
2. Onsen water with the highest alkalinity pH level (11.2) in Japan.
3. Guestrooms with a private outdoor bath in "Wa-Modern" (modern Japanese) style.
4. Hakuba's natural beauty can be enjoyed all four seasons.
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥9,000～ +tax for accommodation with breakfast per person based on double occupancy
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Required(Telephone, fax or e-mail with your name, requested date(s), # of guests, # of rooms and meal requirements.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- (Basic English spoken.)
tel : +81(0)261-72-8411 fax : +81(0)261-72-2057 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 5 min. by taxi.
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, Take Route 57 west 1.9km to Route 147 and turn right. Proceed north on Route 147/148 49km to Hakuba Station signal and turn left on to Route 322. Go west, proceeding straight through the Hakuba signal and following curving right. At 1.9km turn left and hotel will be on the right.
- 4998 Happo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hakuba Mominoki Hotel : Government-registered Luxury Resort Hotel Featuring an Onsen Outdoor Bath.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.