Izakaya Kaz : Izakaya Kaz
Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
In the same building as The Pub. Stylish interior with basic izakaya menu as well as teppanyaki grill, stews, sushi and sashimi. Wide selection of local sake and craft beers. Popular with both foreigners and locals.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Open daily during the winter.
- Average Price :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Union Pay
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English menu available.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(40 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)261-72-4453 fax : +81(0)261-72-4606 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 and the Hakuba Olympic Highway towards Hakuba Happo-one, approx. 60 min.
From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panoramic Highway and Route 148 towards Hakuba Happo-one, approx. 60 min.
- 4683-2 Wadano, Hakuba 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba Mominoki Hotel : Government-registered Luxury Resort Hotel Featuring an Onsen Outdoor Bath.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Shara Japanese Restaurant : Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.