Hotel Tangram : ホテルタングラム
All-in-One Resort Hotel Offereing Year-Round Enjoyment
Tangram is a relaxing hotel with expansive grounds featuring skiing in the winter and golf in the green season. Facilities include the main restaurant, banquet rooms, golf club house, ski center house, outdoor onsen bath and indoor pool.
- In all guestrooms. (Password protected.)
- Wheelchair ramps and/or elevators throughout.
- reservation is needed
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex,
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Simple English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(240 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)26-258-3511 fax : +81(0)26-258-3669 Official site
- By Train
- From Nagano Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Nagaden Bus bound for Tangram-Myoko, from platform #4 outside the East Exit. Tangram bus stop (90 min). From Kurohime Station, 35 min by taxi.
- By Car
- From Shinanomachi IC, 20 min
From Myoko Kogen IC, 20 min
- Furumi, Shinano-machi, Kamiminochi 389-1302
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Ryokan Shikisai no Yado KANOE : Quiet Japanese-style Hotel in a Pastoral Setting Far from Civilization.
- Guesthouse Obuse : 4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
- Vent Vert : French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
- Yudanaka Seifuso : Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
- Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Smelt Fishing at Nojiri Lake : Go Fishing for Smelt on Lake Nojiri.
- Boat Cruise of Nojiri Lake : Cruise on Northern Nagano’s Mountain Gem, Nojiri Lake.
- Sasazushi at Kajika-tei : Try Northern Nagano’s Iconic Sasa-Sushi and Tomikura Soba at the Landmark Kajika-tei.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Workshop in Iiyama : Japanese Paper Making Using this Distinct Deep-Snow Country Process.
- Metal Engraving with an Iiyama Master Craftsman : Have One of Iiyama’s Master Craftsmen Show How to Engrave Brass.