Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : コーテージ・イン・ログキャビン
Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
Cottage-style pension in Karuizawa's forest. Perfect for couples or large groups. Authentic log house for a pleasant cottage-like stay. The Log Restaurant specializes in Wagyu steak dinners.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(1 room(s)), Western Style(13 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)267-45-6007 fax : +81(0)267-45-0365 Official site
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 10 min by taxi. Pick-up service also available. From Shinano Railroad's Naka-Karuizawa Station, 4 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, 15 min
From Komoro IC, 20 min
- 3148-1 Nagakura, Karuizawa, Kitasaku 389-0111
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Candytuft : Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
- Karuizawa Prince Hotels : More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
- Takamine Onsen "Lamp Inn" : Romantic “Oil Lamp”-themed inn located at 2000 m featuring a panoramic “Above-the-Clouds” Bath.
- Mountainside Tokiwakan in Komoro : Ride a Cable Car to an Above-The-Clouds Outdoor Onsen Bath.
- Shabu-shabu Log-tei : Wagyu dining in Karuizawa's forest.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Karuizawa Meiji-tei : Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
- Akaneya Coffee : Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car: Hishino Onsen Tokiwakan : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.