Hoshino Resorts KAI Alps in Omachi : 星野リゾート 界 アルプス
Hoshino Resort’s “Japanese Countryside”-themed Inn in Omachi.
Convenient to the Kurobe / Tateyama Alpine Route as well as skiing in Hakuba. Earthen floors and ‘irori’ hearths give a feel of the old Japanese countryside. Mochi Pounding, making rice in a wood-burning ‘kamado’ oven and other activities let guests experience typical life in the country. English-speaking staff. Free WiFi available.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Signage in English.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(28 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
We can take you to the Hakuba Ski Resort area (mid-Dec to mid-Mar).
tel : +81(0)50-3786-0099 Official site
- By Train
- From Shinano-Omachi Station(JR Oito Line), By taxi, 15 min. From Nagano Station, take the Alpico Express Bus bound for Hakuba to the Omachi Onsen Bus Terminal, approx. 70 min. From Ogisawa Station on the Kurobe Tateyama Alpine Route, take the Alpico Highland Bus to the Omachi Onsen Bus Terminal, approx. 15 min.
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panoramic Highway and Route 147, 40 min
- 2884-26 Taira, Omachi 398-0001
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- K’s House Hakuba Alps : Reasonably priced lodging with full amenities.
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Kikyoya : Simply Hakuba's Best Sushi.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Ogino’s Steakhouse : Japanese Wagyu Steaks and Nagano Gibier Wild Game.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Azumino Art Line Gallery Tour : Indulge in Art Azumino-Style by Touring the Art Line’s Galleries.
- Learn How to Make Oyaki Dumplings at Ogawa Village : Venture to Ogawa Village, the Oyaki Heartland, to Make Dumplings.