Hakuba Springs Hotel : 白馬スプリングスホテル
Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
Surrounded by all the nature of the Northern Japanese Alps, Hakuba Springs Hotel offers year-round enjoyment, including mountain climbing, trekking, mountain stream fishing, photography, foliage-watching, onsen hopping and more in the green season, and world-class skiing and snowboarding in the winter. The hotel is within walking distance of the Happo-One ski lifts, Japan’s ski Mecca. The hotel also boasts French cuisine using local ingredients and the hot spring mineral waters of Happo Onsen.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Diners・JCB
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Simple English spoken. English signage.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(1 room(s)), Western Style(35 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
*Free DVD rental.
*All facilities are non-smoking.
*Parking for buses not available in the winter.
*Highest rated hotel in Hakuba (per Tripadvisor.com).
tel : +81(0)261-75-5511 fax : +81(0)261-72-5532 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 5 min by shuttle bus. From Nagano Station, 70 min by express bus bound for Hakuba. Use the "Happo Bus Terminal" stop, then 3 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 then the Hakuba Olympic Highway to Hakuba, approx. 60 min.
From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panoramic Highway and Route 148 to Hakuba, approx. 70 min.
- 5090 Hokujo, Hakuba 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.