Vent Vert : 小布施の宿 ヴァンヴェール
French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
Small inn featuring French cuisine in a modern Japanese-styled building that blends in with the quaint chestnut wood theme of Obuse. Guests use the inn as a base to walk Obuse’s many small side streets and museums as well as try some of the many restaurants, and to just experience life as a townsperson.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, French (Some English and French spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(4 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
4 bedrooms; dormitory style.
tel : +81(0)26-247-5512 fax : +81(0)26-247-5512 Official site
- By Train
- From Obuse Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), 10 min walk
- By Car
- From Suzaka Nagano East IC, 20 min
From Shinshu-Nakano IC, 10 min
- 34-8 Obuse, Obuse, Kamitakai 381-0201
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Guesthouse Obuse : 4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
- Yudanaka Seifuso : Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
- Yorozuya : Landmark Yudanaka Onsen Ryokan with Famous Momoyama Bath and Historical Shoraiso Building
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.
- Edo Bento & Gardens at the Tanaka Residence : Eat as a Wealthy Edo-Era Merchant Did with Tanaka House’s Re-Created Edo Bento.
- Zazen Meditation -- With a German Priestess at Horakuan : Practice Zazen Meditation with Guidance in English or German in Suzaka.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Ice Skating at M-Wave : Feel Like an Olympic Speedskater at M-Wave’s Olympic Ice Rink.