Hotel Grand Phenix Okushiga : ホテルグランフェニックス奥志賀
Natural construction complementing the location high in Oku-Shiga Kogen Mountains.
Grand Phenix Okushiga strives to provide each guest a personal experience far removed from the stresses of daily life. Located deep in the Joshinetsu National Park, guests can enjoy beautiful nature all 4 seasons of the year, especially winter with the ski slopes being only 1 min away. The natural surroundings are reflected in the construction of the inn, featuring wood and stone and natural sunlight.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB、Diners
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(2 room(s)), Western Style(33 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)269-34-3611 fax : +81(0)269-34-2281 Official site
- By Train
- From Nagano Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), From bus stop #3 outside the east exit, take Nagaden bus bound for Shiga Kogen. Get off at the Oku-Shiga Kogen Hotel (奥志賀高原ホテル)stop, then 2 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, Via Route 292 to Shiga Kogen, approx. 80 min.
- Okushiga-kogen, Yamanouch, Shimotakai 381-0405
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Jinpyo-kaku Honten in Kanbayashi Onsen : Old-Fashioned Inn Loved by Literary and Political Greats.
- Senshinkan Matsuya : Friendly, Family-Run Inn in the Heart of Shibu Onsen.
- Kanaguya : Iconic 4-story Wooden Ryokan in Historical Shibu Onsen
- Kokuya in Shibu Onsen : Sukiya (Tea House)-Style Ryokan Founded 400 Years Ago, Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Shimaya Ryokan : Renowned Heartfelt Friendly Service Proudly Providing True Japanese Ryokan Hospitality.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Restaurant Kamakura-mura : Winter Fairy Tale-Like Igloo Restaurant.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Onsen-in-a-River: Kiriake Onsen : Dig Your Own Bath and Enjoy the Onsen Water Bubbling Up from the Riverbed.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Uchiyama Washi (Japanese Paper) Making at Kamisukiya (Kijimadaira Village) : Kijimadaira’s Version of Snow-Country Uchiyama Paper Making.