Highland Inn ease : ハイランド・イン・イーズ
Pension in Southern Karuizawa Popular With Foreigners.
All guest room equipped with bath, toilet and air conditioning for a comfortable stay. Soaking bath available for private use. Several staff members speak English so foreigners can stay with ease.
Meals feature specially-selected Wagyu beef, with barbecue in the summer and shabu-shabu or sukiyaki hot pots or steak courses in the winter.
Location is convenient to the Karuizawa Shopping Mall and golf course.
Enjoy the gentle wind and sunlight of Karuizawa at Highland Inn ease.
With advanced notice, free pick-up service from Karuizawa Station is provided.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥Accommodation without meals ¥5,575-8,925. Dinners from ¥2,825, breakfast ¥1,050.
- Reservations :
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(1 room(s)), Western Style(8 room(s))
Please bring your own toothbrush and pajamas.
tel : +81(0)267-41-3939 fax : +81(0)267-41-3940 Official site
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 3 minutes by taxi. (Free pick-up service is provided if notified in advance.)
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, 10 min. 20 m past the 2nd light; look for the building with the yellow facade on the left.
- 18-160 Nagakura, Karuizawa, Kitasaku 389-0111
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Candytuft : Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
- Karuizawa Prince Hotels : More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Mountainside Tokiwakan in Komoro : Ride a Cable Car to an Above-The-Clouds Outdoor Onsen Bath.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Karuizawa Meiji-tei : Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
- Sekisyo-Chaya : Japanese Eatery Close to Karuizawa Sta. with Fresh Fish Straight from the Sea of Japan, Local Poultry and Wide Variety of Sake.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Akaneya Coffee : Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.