Restaurant CLASUWA : レストランくらすわ
Suwa Lakeside Stylish Restaurant.
Stylish and comfortable interior and buffet-style meals that feature their original 'juicy pork' from pigs raised on select feed and in a strict, healthy environment as well as fresh vegetables grown in local local farms.
The gift shop sells specially-selected locally-made foods and traditional crafts.
Meals can be enjoyed at the roof-top terrace overlooking Suwa Lake.
- Hours :
- 11:00-22:00 (L.O. 21:30)
- Date(s) :
- Closed for the New Years Holiday as well as several days during the winter.
- Average Price :
- Lunch: 1,300-1,800; Dinner: 3,000-5,500
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required(Required for groups.)
- Foreign Languages :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(144 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)266-52-9640 fax : +81(0)266-52-9632
- By Train
- From Kamisuwa Station(JR Chuo Line), 10 min walk
- By Car
- From Suwa IC, 15 min
From Okaya IC, 20 min
- 3-1-30 Kogandori, Suwa 392-0027
- Katakurakan Bath House : Historical Roman-themed Bath House
- Lake Suwa Geyser Center : Hot Spring Geyser and 7-Spring Craters
- Suwa Taisha(Grand Shrine) Shimosha Akimiya : One of the four Grand Shrines of Suwa, Featuring an Ancient 800-Year Old Tree and Colossal Straw Rope
- Honjin Iwanami-ke Museum : Edo-Era Traveler's Lodge with the Nakasendo's Best Garden
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Hotel Beniya at Lake Suwa : Hotel Offering a Choice of Rooms, Meals and Onsen Baths.
- Aburaya Ryokan at Lake Suwa : Lakeside Onsen Hotel Known for Friendly Hospitality.
- RAKO Hananoi Hotel at Lake Suwa : Luxurious, Relaxing Lakeside Hotel.
- B&B Megu House ZuKu in Suwa : Stay with the Itoh Family at their Typical Japanese House.
- Chosenkaku Kameya in Shimo-Suwa : 300-Year Old Inn With Famous Garden and Bath, Adjacent to Akinomiya Suwa Grand Shrine.
- Sen no Mizu : Heart-warming Nostalgic Home-style Cooking.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Ajari Cafe : Home of the Popular Ajari Burger.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Sake Tasting at the Venerable Masumi Brewery : Sample Sake at Nagano’s Premier Brewery, Birthplace of Yeast Number Seven.
- Lake Suwa Fireworks Display : Watch Nagano’s Biggest Fireworks Displays (One of the Most Famous in Japan).
- Watchmaking : Assemble a Watch in Suwa, the Switzerland of Japan.
- Music Box Workshop : Discover the Wonders of Music Boxes
- Wintertime Family Fun at a Snow Park : Exclusive Snow Park 1 Minute Walk from this Shirakaba Lake Hotel.