Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : 魚敏旅館
Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
Located at the base of Shiga Kogen (venue for the 1998 Winter Olympics) in Shibu-Yudanaka Onsen. Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park. The onsen bath is 100% natural mineral water completely free-flowing and the bath is made out of hinoki (Japanese cypress). It is available for bathing 24 hours a day.
In addition, guests are welcome to try Kyudo, Japan's traditional archery, as Uotoshi Ryokan has a Kyudo range attached to the inn. Having a chance to do Kyudo is popular with guests from overseas.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥4,530- (lodging), Dinner +¥2,600, breakfast +¥550.
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- 33 people
- Foreign Languages :
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(8 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)269-33-1215 fax : +81(0)269-33-0074 Official site
- By Train
- From Yudanaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), Walk down Route 342 and cross the bridge. At the "T", turn right and Uotoshi Ryokan will be on the left. 550m (6 min)
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, Take Route 29 / Route 292 10km to the Togari-Yudanaka IC. Turn left from the offramp, cross teh bridge and at the signal turn right. Follow the river southeast to the Yudanaka Station intersection and turn right, recrossing the river. At the "T", turn right and Uotoshi Ryokan will be on the left.
- 2563 Sano, Yamanouchi, Shimotakai 381-0402
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Yudanaka Seifuso : Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
- Yorozuya : Landmark Yudanaka Onsen Ryokan with Famous Momoyama Bath and Historical Shoraiso Building
- Shimaya Ryokan : Renowned Heartfelt Friendly Service Proudly Providing True Japanese Ryokan Hospitality.
- Ryokan Biyu no Yado : Located in the heart of Yudanaka Onsen, Convenient to the Snow Monkeys.
- Kokuya in Shibu Onsen : Sukiya (Tea House)-Style Ryokan Founded 400 Years Ago, Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.