Candytuft : キャンディタフト
Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
Located amongst summer homes in the Karuizawa-no-Mori district, within walking distance of Karuizawa Station. Rental cycles are provided allowing guests easy access to all of Karuizawa's places of interest. Dinners are the owner's original multi-course meals.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Simple English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(10 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
Parking lot can accommodate up to a Mid-sized bus.
tel : +81(0)267-41-1350 fax : +81(0)267-41-1353 Official site
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 25 min walk(1.9km) or 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, 15 min
- 1143-10 Karuizawa, Karuizawa, Kitasaku 389-0102
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Karuizawa Prince Hotels : More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Takamine Onsen "Lamp Inn" : Romantic “Oil Lamp”-themed inn located at 2000 m featuring a panoramic “Above-the-Clouds” Bath.
- Mountainside Tokiwakan in Komoro : Ride a Cable Car to an Above-The-Clouds Outdoor Onsen Bath.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Karuizawa Meiji-tei : Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Sekisyo-Chaya : Japanese Eatery Close to Karuizawa Sta. with Fresh Fish Straight from the Sea of Japan, Local Poultry and Wide Variety of Sake.
- Akaneya Coffee : Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car: Hishino Onsen Tokiwakan : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.