Sierra Resort Hakuba : ホテル シェラリゾート白馬
Hakuba's Luxury Resort Hotel with At-Home Relaxing Feel.
Extended-stay resort located on a 25-acre forest with a manicured formal Japan garden featuring a variety for flowers blooming each season and a relaxing, spacious lounge.
Award-winning French cuisine.
The hotel's onsen is situated in a 170-year old farmhouse relocated to its current location and offers sweeping views of the Northern Alps. 2 private onsen baths opened in Aug., 2014, and an onsen footbath was built at the hotel entrance in Sep. Free shuttle service to nearby restaurants and ski areas for guests.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English signage. English map of the facilities available.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(74 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
An onsen footbath at the hotel entrance and 2 private onsen baths have been recently added.
tel : +81(0)261-72-3250 fax : +81(0)261-72-4250 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 10 min by taxi. From Nagano Station, take the express bus bound for Hakuba to Hakuba Station (approx. 60 min.), then taxi. Shuttle service available to Hakuba Station and Hakuba Bus Terminal (reservations required).
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, via Route 147, 50km (approx. 60 min)
From Nagano IC, via Route 19 / Hakuba Olympic Highway, 50km (approx. 60 min)
- Hakuba-Mizubasyo-onsen, Hakuba, Kitaazumi 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hotel Espoir Misawa at Tsugaike : Adjacent to the Tsugaike ski slope At the base of Hakuba Mtn.
- Hotel Hakuba Berg House : Recently Remodeled Ski Lodge with Views of the Hakuba Mountain Range.
- Hotel La Neige Higashi-kan in Hakuba : Hakuba’s Small, Luxurious Hotel in the Woods.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Shara Japanese Restaurant : Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.