Hotel La Neige Higashi-kan in Hakuba : ラネージュ東館
Hakuba’s Small, Luxurious Hotel in the Woods.
Boutique Hotel located 5 min on foot from the Happo-One ski area. Guests can luxuriate in the rooms with private Jacuzzi baths and French cuisine with plenty of wine and cheese.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Diners
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Some English speakers always on staff.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(25 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
All rooms no-smoking.
tel : +81(0)261-72-7111 fax : +81(0)261-72-7112 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), Pick-up service is available. (Shuttle service to/from the Happo Bus Terminal is also provided.)
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 and the Hakuba Olympic Highway, 60 minutes.
From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panorama Road, Route 147, Route 148 80 min.
- Wadano-no-mori, Happo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Mominoki Hotel : Government-registered Luxury Resort Hotel Featuring an Onsen Outdoor Bath.
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Shara Japanese Restaurant : Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.