Hotel Espoir Misawa at Tsugaike : エスポワールみさわ
Adjacent to the Tsugaike ski slope At the base of Hakuba Mtn.
Perfect for relaxing after a full day skiing or trekking. Guests can enjoy the lodge's relaxing atmosphere and natural onsen baths. In winter, Tsugaike is popular for its long downhill via heli-ski. This lodge is conveniently located right in front of the slope.
- In all guestrooms.
- First floor is wheelchair accessible (some areas mechanical lift-assisted)
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Korean (Simple English spoken. Korean speaker on staff.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(24 room(s)), Western Style(4 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)261-83-2644 fax : +81(0)261-83-2634 Official site
- By Train
- From Nagano Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Take the express bus to Hakuba from the #6 platform outside the East Exit. From the Tsugaike Kogen stop (80 min), 5 min on foot.
From Hakuba Station on the JR Chuo Line, 15 min by bus or taxi.
From Otari Station on the JR Ooito Line, 15 minutes by bus or taxi.
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 and the Hakuba Olympic Hightway, 44km., 50 min.
From Azumino IC, via Route 147 / 148 or the Northern Alps Panorama Road, 52km, 70 min.
- Tsugaike-Kogen, Otari, Kitaazumi 399-9422
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hotel Hakuba Berg House : Recently Remodeled Ski Lodge with Views of the Hakuba Mountain Range.
- Sierra Resort Hakuba : Hakuba's Luxury Resort Hotel with At-Home Relaxing Feel.
- Hotel La Neige Higashi-kan in Hakuba : Hakuba’s Small, Luxurious Hotel in the Woods.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Shara Japanese Restaurant : Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.