Saito Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen : 斎藤ホテル
Modern High-Rise Onsen Hotel in Kakeyu Onsen.
Saito Hotel is a modern Japanese-style hotel in the onsen resort town of Kakeyu in the outskirts of Ueda City. The hotel's main building towers over the rural setting. Here you'll find all the amenities you need to enjoy an extended stay -- full buffet-style restaurant, relaxing onsen bath featuring an outdoor bath in an expansive Japanese garden, a lap pool and full excercise gym
- Date(s) :
- Open Year-Round
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥Standard accommodation with dinner and breakfast: 15,000 per person based on double occupancy. Long-Stay discounts available.
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Required. Contact via Tel, Fax or E-mail.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Vietnamese spoken (Basic English spoken)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(20 room(s)), Western Style(45 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)268-44-2211 fax : +81(0)268-45-3540 Official site
- By Train
- From JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen, Free shuttle service from Ueda Station departing at 13:30 (resevation required). Free shuttle service from Matsumoto station also (13:30 departure, reservation required). Both take approx. 40 mi.
- By Car
- From Tobu-Yunomaru IC, Route 81 to Route 254, 25km (approx. 50 min)
From Matsumoto IC, 45 min. Route is complicated -- use of GPS navigation recommended.
If you have an ETC card, you can use the Azusagawa SA and take Route 254, approx. 25 km, 45 min.
- 1387-2 Kakeyu Onsen, Ueda 386-0323
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Uematsuya Ryokan in Bessho Onsen : Friendly Ryokan in the Center of Bessho Onsen.
- Hanaya in Bessho Onsen : Traditional Japanese Construction Built by Master Craftsmen with Western Accents for a "Taisho Romance" Feel.
- Ueda Mahoroba Youth Hostel in Bessho Onsen : "At-Home" Youth Hostel convenient to Bessho Onsen.
- Izumiya Ryokan in Reisenji Onsen : Simple Onsen Inn Secluded in the Hills in Reisenji Onsen
- Tobira Onsen Myojinkan : A solitary inn tucked into the foothills at the 1050m level of the Utsukushigahara Plateau. Relais & Châteaux member.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Zazen Meditation -- At Bessho Onsen's Historical Anraku-ji Temple : Attend a Zazen Meditation Session at Bessho Onsen’s Historical Anraku-Ji Temple.
- Outdoor sculptures : See Spectacular Artwork in a Spectacular Mountaintop Setting.
- Shioda Plain Temple Walk : Take in the Historical Temples around Bessho Onsen with this 1-Day Tour.
- Hotto Stay Rural Visit : Rural Lifestyle Mini-Experience.
- Silk Weaving Experience (Ueda Tsumugi) : Sit at a 100-Year Old Loom and Make Your Own Ueda Silk Weaving.