Tourist Hotel Green Plaza in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : グリーンプラザ
Budget-priced Accommodation in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
Budget hotel in Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen. Free LAN in all rooms. Free access to onsen baths at Hotel Platon (across the street) and Yuzan (2 min walk).
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥5,000 per person for accommodation only. Subject to sales tax.
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Recommended in order to confirm availability. E-mail in simple English.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Minimal English spoken)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(40 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Not Available
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)26-276-7111 fax : +81(0)26-276-7333 Official site
- By Train
- From Togura Station(Shinano Railway), 10 min by bus (#9, "Joyama Iriguchi" 城山入口 stop). Free shuttle service available 14:30-17:30. To walk (2.5km, approx. 30min.), proceed west from Togura Station 100m to Togura Sta. signal and turn left onto Route 18. Go south 1.2km to Togura-kamiyamada-onsen signal and turn right onto Route 498, and follow as per above.
- By Car
- From Sakaki IC, proceed straight 2.5km down Route 91 to Sakaki Inter signal. Turn right onto Route 18 and go north 6.7km to Togura-kamiyamad-aonsen signal. Turn left onto Route 498 and proceed west 1.4km crossing the Chikuma River towards Joyama signal. Hotel Platon is on the right before the light.
- 2-22-9 Kamiyamada Onsen, Chikuma 389-0821
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Hotel Platon : City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
- Yuzan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : One of the Major Ryokans in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
- Kamesei Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Friendly, Traditional Japanese Onsen Inn run by an American-Japanese couple.
- Aritaya Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Traditional Family-Run 100-Year Old Wooden Inn
- Chuo Hotel in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Family-run Traditional Inn with a Folk Art Theme
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Wafuku (Japanese Clothing) Tutorial : Curious How Traditional Japanese Clothing Works? Have Saito-san Explain All.
- Spicy Udon at Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Udon Noodles with the Nefariously Spicy Nezumi Daikon Radish.
- Miso Soup Making Lesson : Learn How to Make That Most Basic of Japanese Cuisine: Miso Soup.
- Fruit Picking at Kamiyamada's Crown Farm : Eat Fresh Grapes and Apples You Pick Yourself at this Foreigner-friendly, Family-run Orchard in Kamiyamada.
- Chikuma River Fish Cuisine : River Fish Cuisine at a Simple Shack along the Chikuma River.