Yuzan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : ホテル雄山
One of the Major Ryokans in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
"Yuzan" is the flagship of the Yuzan Group in Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen. A Japanese ryokan combined with the comforts of modern construction, Yuzan's traditional Japanese-style guestrooms are a spacious 12-14 tatami mat size. Billiard, ping pong and karaoke rooms on the premises. Guests can enjoy the onsen baths in Yuzan as well as the baths in partner lodging Hotel Platon, a 3 minute walk.
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥10,000 per person based on double occupancy for accommodation with full kaiseki style traditional Japanese dinner and Japanese style breakfast.
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Required in advance. Send e-mail in simple English to email@example.com)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Limited English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(31 room(s)), Western Style(1 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)26-275-2333 fax : +81(0)26-276-2333 Official site
- By Train
- From Togura Station(Shinano Railway), 10 minutes by bus (#9, "Joyama Iriguchi" 城山入口 stop). Free shuttle service available 14:30-17:30. To walk (2.6km, approx. 30min), proceed west from Togura Station 100m to Togura St. signal and turn left onto Route 18. Go south 1.2km to Togura-kamiyamada-onsen signal and turn right onto Route 498, and follow as per above.
- By Car
- From Sakaki IC, proceed straight 2.5km down Route 91 to Sakaki Inter signal. Turn right onto Route 18 and go north 6.7km to Togurakamiyamadaonsen signal. Turn left onto Route 498 and proceed west 1.4km crossing the Chikuma River to Joyama signal. Turn right onto Route 77 (Joyama-dori). Go 2 blocks (120m) north and turn left. Yuzan will be on the right.
- 2-32-11 Kamiyamada Onsen, Chikuma 389-0821
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Tourist Hotel Green Plaza in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Budget-priced Accommodation in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
- Hotel Platon : City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
- Kamesei Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Friendly, Traditional Japanese Onsen Inn run by an American-Japanese couple.
- Aritaya Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Traditional Family-Run 100-Year Old Wooden Inn
- Chuo Hotel in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Family-run Traditional Inn with a Folk Art Theme
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Wafuku (Japanese Clothing) Tutorial : Curious How Traditional Japanese Clothing Works? Have Saito-san Explain All.
- Spicy Udon at Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Udon Noodles with the Nefariously Spicy Nezumi Daikon Radish.
- Miso Soup Making Lesson : Learn How to Make That Most Basic of Japanese Cuisine: Miso Soup.
- Fruit Picking at Kamiyamada's Crown Farm : Eat Fresh Grapes and Apples You Pick Yourself at this Foreigner-friendly, Family-run Orchard in Kamiyamada.
- Chikuma River Fish Cuisine : River Fish Cuisine at a Simple Shack along the Chikuma River.