Hotel Platon : ホテルプラトン
City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
City hotel in Togura-Kamiyamada Onsen. 100% natural onsen baths on the premises. Reasonable rates for travelers and perfect for business use with free WiFi in all rooms. Special pricing for families and student groups. Banquet facilities also available.
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥7,000 for single use accommodation, 7,500 for twin use accommodation. (Prices are per person and subject to sales tax and onsen tax.)
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Recommended to confirm availability. E-mail in simple English to email@example.com)
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Limited English spoken)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(2 room(s)), Western Style(53 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)26-275-5111 fax : +81(0)26-275-5333 Official site
- By Train
- From Togura Station(Shinano Railway), 10 min by bus (#9, "Joyama Iriguchi" 城山入口 stop). Free shuttle service available 14:30-17:30. To walk (2.5km, approx. 30min.), proceed west from Togura Station 100m to Togura Sta. signal and turn left onto Route 18. Go south 1.2km to Togura-kamiyamada-onsen signal and turn right onto Route 498, and follow as per above
- By Car
- From Sakaki IC, proceed straight 2.5km down Route 91 to Sakaki Inter signal. Turn right onto Route 18 and go north 6.7km to Togurakamiyamadaonsen signal. Turn left onto Route 498 and proceed west 1.4km crossing the Chikuma River towards Joyama signal. Hotel Platon is on the left before the light.
- 3-12-2 Kamiyamada Onsen, Chikuma 389-0821
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Uedajo Castle Ruin Park : Invincible Castle Famous for Twice Repulsing the Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Tourist Hotel Green Plaza in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Budget-priced Accommodation in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
- Yuzan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : One of the Major Ryokans in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
- Kamesei Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Friendly, Traditional Japanese Onsen Inn run by an American-Japanese couple.
- Aritaya Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Traditional Family-Run 100-Year Old Wooden Inn
- Chuo Hotel in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Family-run Traditional Inn with a Folk Art Theme
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Wafuku (Japanese Clothing) Tutorial : Curious How Traditional Japanese Clothing Works? Have Saito-san Explain All.
- Spicy Udon at Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Udon Noodles with the Nefariously Spicy Nezumi Daikon Radish.
- Miso Soup Making Lesson : Learn How to Make That Most Basic of Japanese Cuisine: Miso Soup.
- Fruit Picking at Kamiyamada's Crown Farm : Eat Fresh Grapes and Apples You Pick Yourself at this Foreigner-friendly, Family-run Orchard in Kamiyamada.
- Chikuma River Fish Cuisine : River Fish Cuisine at a Simple Shack along the Chikuma River.