Guesthouse Obuse : ゲストハウス小布施
4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
Guesthouse Obuse is a 4-room hotel located in a renovated "dozo" earthen-walled storehouse. Remodelled in 1997, the facade remains that of the "dozo", but the interior was designed with Western touches. Meant to be a "communication tool", the lodging facilities are incorporated into a guide center and tea shop serving light meals. Guests can mingle with the locals here and gain greater insight into life in Obuse.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Room Types :
- Western Style(4 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)26-247-5050 fax : +81(0)26-247-5700 Official site
- By Train
- From Obuse Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), 8 min walk
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, 10 min
From Suzaka Nagano East IC, 20 min
5 min from Obuse Smart Interchange
- 789 Obuse, Obuse, Kamitakai 381-0201
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Vent Vert : French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Uotoshi Ryokan in Yudanaka : Ryokan with a Kyudo (Japanese Archery) Range.
- Yudanaka Seifuso : Family-run Traditional Ryokan 2-min from Yudanaka Station with Private Onsen Bath and WiFi.
- Yorozuya : Landmark Yudanaka Onsen Ryokan with Famous Momoyama Bath and Historical Shoraiso Building
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.
- Edo Bento & Gardens at the Tanaka Residence : Eat as a Wealthy Edo-Era Merchant Did with Tanaka House’s Re-Created Edo Bento.
- Zazen Meditation -- With a German Priestess at Horakuan : Practice Zazen Meditation with Guidance in English or German in Suzaka.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Ice Skating at M-Wave : Feel Like an Olympic Speedskater at M-Wave’s Olympic Ice Rink.