Activities - Activities
Hakuba Sanroku Tours : 白馬山麓ツアーズ
Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
English-speaking instructor leads participants through various yoga stretches in the great outdoors. Breathe in the alpine air under the shadow of the majestic Hakuba Mountain Range while enjoying an exhilarating yoga session.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Available year-round.
- Cost / Price of Admission :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- # of Participants :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese, Others (English-speaking guide. Other languages available if arranged in advance.)
- Luggage Storage :
Other outdoor activities in the Hakuba Mountains also available (content and availability vary with the season).
tel : +81(0)261-72-6900 fax : +81(0)261-72-6922 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 1 min on foot, next to the Patagonia store.
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, 1 hour via Route 147.
- 6329-1,Hokujo,Hakuba, Kita-Azumi,399-9301
- Sightseeing Spots
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Places of Lodging
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hotel La Neige Higashi-kan in Hakuba : Hakuba’s Small, Luxurious Hotel in the Woods.
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- Kikyoya : Simply Hakuba's Best Sushi.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Otari Village's Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.
- Learn How to Make Oyaki Dumplings at Ogawa Village : Venture to Ogawa Village, the Oyaki Heartland, to Make Dumplings.