Ramen Kameya : 信州小麦ラーメン亀屋
Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
Handmade ramen noodles using 100% Nagano-grown wheat have a delightful texture enhanced by the exquisite soup. Relaxed, "at-home" interior.
- Hours :
- 11:30-14:30 and 17:30-20:30 (L.O. 20:00). May sell out earlier.
- Date(s) :
- Closed Tuesdays and the 3rd Wednesday of the month, and occasionally other days.
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- (Menu is only in Japanese but has pictures.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(25 seat(s))
All seating is no-smoking.
tel : +81(0)26-275-1631
- By Train
- From Togura Station(Shinano Railway), 30 min on foot.
1 min from Sogokankokaikan bus stop.
- By Car
- From Koshoku IC,
- 3-7-4 Kamiyamada-Onsen, Chikuma 389-0821
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Uedajo Castle Ruin Park : Invincible Castle Famous for Twice Repulsing the Tokugawa Shogunate.
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Kamesei Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Friendly, Traditional Japanese Onsen Inn run by an American-Japanese couple.
- Hotel Platon : City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
- Tourist Hotel Green Plaza in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Budget-priced Accommodation in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
- Yuzan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : One of the Major Ryokans in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada.
- Aritaya Ryokan in Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Traditional Family-Run 100-Year Old Wooden Inn
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Kokuzo : Natural Yeast Artisan Bread Shop in a 150-Year Old Farmhouse.
- Wafuku (Japanese Clothing) Tutorial : Curious How Traditional Japanese Clothing Works? Have Saito-san Explain All.
- Spicy Udon at Onsen Town Togura-Kamiyamada : Udon Noodles with the Nefariously Spicy Nezumi Daikon Radish.
- Miso Soup Making Lesson : Learn How to Make That Most Basic of Japanese Cuisine: Miso Soup.
- Fruit Picking at Kamiyamada's Crown Farm : Eat Fresh Grapes and Apples You Pick Yourself at this Foreigner-friendly, Family-run Orchard in Kamiyamada.
- Chikuma River Fish Cuisine : River Fish Cuisine at a Simple Shack along the Chikuma River.