Oni no Kuriya : 食事処 鬼の厨
Oven-steamed Rice Dishes at a Road Station with Onsen.
Located at the Michi no Eki "Otari" road station at the entrance to the Northern Alps. Meals are served with piping-hot rice steamed in a wood-burning 'kamado' oven. Ingredients come from the mountains around Otari Village. Day-use onsen bath on the premises further adds to the relaxing experience.
- Hours :
- 11:00～21:00（L.O. 20:30）
- Date(s) :
- Closed Wedensdays
- Average Price :
- Lunch 1,050-1,100
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(60 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)261-71-6000 fax : +81(0)261-85-1113 Official site
- By Train
- From KIta-Otari Station(JR Oito Line), 10 min walk
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, 2 hours
- Michi-no-eki Kita-Otari, Otari 399-9601
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hotel Hakuba Berg House : Recently Remodeled Ski Lodge with Views of the Hakuba Mountain Range.
- Hotel Espoir Misawa at Tsugaike : Adjacent to the Tsugaike ski slope At the base of Hakuba Mtn.
- Sierra Resort Hakuba : Hakuba's Luxury Resort Hotel with At-Home Relaxing Feel.
- Hotel La Neige Higashi-kan in Hakuba : Hakuba’s Small, Luxurious Hotel in the Woods.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Shara Japanese Restaurant : Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Hiking to Togakushi's Giant Cedar Trees : Nature’s Power Awaits You at the Massive Cedar Trees Lining the Path to ‘Okusha’.