Kisoji-inn Daikichi : 御宿大吉
Small Inn Featuring Warm Wood Touches in a Relaxing Natural Setting.
Kiso River Valley
Located on the edge of historical Edo-era post town Tsumago-juku, Daikichi is a small Japanese inn featuring a blend of modern and traditional natural touches. Warm service provides guests a relaxing time.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(5 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)264-57-2595 fax : +81(0)264-57-2203 Official site
- By Train
- From Nagiso Station(JR Chuo Line), Take the bus bound for Tsumago to the Tsumago stop, approx. 10 min, then 5 min on foot. Or, by taxi (approx. 6 min).
- By Car
- From Nakatsugawa IC, Route 19 towards Kiso Fukushima for 30 min.
- 902-1 Azuma, Nagiso, Kiso 399-5302
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Okaya Silk Museum “Silk Fact Okaya” : Silk Museum Adjacent to an Actual Operating Silk Factory
- Fujioto Ryokan in Tsumago : Historical Ryokan Boasting a Traditional Japanese Garden.
- Tsumago's Ryokan Matsushiroya : Two Century-old Inn Featuring Traditional Cuisine in Historical Tsumago-juku.
- Hotel Kisoji in Nagiso : Onsen Resort Hotel embracing the history and natural beauty of the Kiso Region.
- Keigetsu in Hirugami Onsen : Traditional Japanese Inn with Accents of Local Wood Furnishings Throughout.
- Ryukyo-tei on the Tenryu River : Hotel Perched on a Cliff above the Picturesque Tenryu Gorge
- Yoshimuraya : Handmade Soba Noodle Restaurant in Tsumago-juku Post Town.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Soba Tokkuriya : Handmade Japanese Cuisine in and Edo-era Post Town.
- Tour Tsumago's Historical Lodging : Enlightening Tour of Tsumago’s Excellently-Preserved Honjin Inn.
- Walk the Old Nakasendo Between Magome and Tsumago : Walk Through Time Along this Unspoiled Stretch of the Historical Nakasendo Road.
- Apple Picking in Iida's Sanwa Orchard : Fruit-Picking and Apple Pie Baking at this Large Orchard.
- Mizuhiki Lesson : Learn the Fine points of Mizuhiki in Iida, Birthplace of This Distinct Craft.
- Experience Southern Nagano's Historical Past : Hands-On Activities to Experience the Historical Past of Southern Nagano.