Keigetsu in Hirugami Onsen : 日長庵 桂月
Traditional Japanese Inn with Accents of Local Wood Furnishings Throughout.
The inn boasts main baths made of wood from the local Japanese umbrella pin (“Kouya Maki”) and guestrooms featuring private baths made from hinoki cypress, popular with foreigners.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese (Basic English and native Chinese spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(20 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
tel : +81(0)265-43-3500 fax : +81(0)265-43-2999 Official site
- By Train
- From Kamisuwa Station(JR Chuo Line), Direct bus service to Hirugami Onsen (90 min, reservations required). By highway bus, from Nagoya use the Hirugami stop, from Tokyo use the Igara stop. Free shuttle service provided from either location.
- By Car
- From Sonohara IC, 15 min
From Iida Yamamoto IC, 15 min
- 425 Chisato, Achi, Shimoina 395-0304
- Narai-juku Post Town : "Narai of a Thousand Houses" -- Longest Post Town in all of Japan.
- Suwa Grand Shrine Kamisuwa Honmiya (Main Hall) : Historical Shrine of the Great Pillars Festival
- Suwa Garasunosato (Glass Center) : Japan's Largest Glass Art-Related Activities Center
- Shinano Wine (Winery Tour) : Third Generation Winery
- Izutsu Wine (Winery) : Winery with a View of the Northern Alps, Surrounded by Picturesque Vineyards
- Ryukyo-tei on the Tenryu River : Hotel Perched on a Cliff above the Picturesque Tenryu Gorge
- Yoshino-tei on the Tenryu River : Secluded Inn Overlooking the Tenryu River
- Hotel Kisoji in Nagiso : Onsen Resort Hotel embracing the history and natural beauty of the Kiso Region.
- Tsumago's Ryokan Matsushiroya : Two Century-old Inn Featuring Traditional Cuisine in Historical Tsumago-juku.
- Fujioto Ryokan in Tsumago : Historical Ryokan Boasting a Traditional Japanese Garden.
- Yoshimuraya : Handmade Soba Noodle Restaurant in Tsumago-juku Post Town.
- Chuo Alps Tozan-Guchi Meiji-tei : At the Base of the Chuo Alps, Sauce-Katsu with their own Original Sauce.
- Soba Kurumaya : Classic Kiso Hand-made Soba Shop with a 300-Year History.
- Bistro Matsushima-tei : Historical Post Town Building Reborn as Italian.
- Farm Restaurant Tomato no Ki : Buffet-style Restaurant with Views of the Southern Alps.
- Experience Southern Nagano's Historical Past : Hands-On Activities to Experience the Historical Past of Southern Nagano.
- Mizuhiki Lesson : Learn the Fine points of Mizuhiki in Iida, Birthplace of This Distinct Craft.
- Apple Picking in Iida's Sanwa Orchard : Fruit-Picking and Apple Pie Baking at this Large Orchard.
- Tenryu River Rhein Boat Ride : Leisurely Boat Ride through the Beautiful Tenryu River Gorge.
- Japanese Confectionary (Wagashi) Making : Making ‘Wagashi’ Is an Art – Iida’s Famous Confectionary Shop Teaches the Techniques.