Happo Bijin : 温泉ラーメン 八方美人
One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
Ramen noodles cooked in 100% natural hot spring mineral water from Happo-one Onsen. Pair with our homemade char siu pork combine for an unforgettable taste you can only get here. (The restaurant name is a play on words with 'Happo' being the town's name and 'Bijin' meaning 'beauty'. But Happo-Bijin also means an 8-Faced i.e. untrustworthy lier.)
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Closed Tuesdays, Wednesdays, irregular (call to confirm)
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English and picture menus available.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(19 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)261-85-0363 fax : +81(0)261-85-0363 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), Take the Alpico Bus bound for Hakuba Happo Bus Terminal. From the terminal, 1 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 and the Hakuba Olympic Highway to Hakuba Happo-one, 60 min.
From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panorama Highway and Route 148 to Hakuba Happo-one, 60 min.
- 5696 Hokujo, Hakuba 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ogino’s Steakhouse : Japanese Wagyu Steaks and Nagano Gibier Wild Game.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Otari Village's Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.