Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : 白馬山のホテル
Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
European-styled hotel next to the Happoone ski lifts and directly in front of the ski jumps used in the 1998 Nagano Olympics. The hotel features a natural hot spring mineral bath and authentic Finnish sauna as well as European cuisine featuring the best local ingredients. English, French, Romanian and Hungarian-speaking staff with local knowledge welcome guests and are happy to provide relaxing experience, especially for extended stays.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Walk-in same-day guests welcome as long as rooms available.)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Romanian, Hungarian, French, German (Full English signage.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(3 room(s)), Western Style(18 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
All rooms no-smoking. Free shuttle service to ski areas and train / bus stations. Discount ski lift passes available to guests.
tel : +81(0)261-72-8311 fax : +81(0)261-72-8312 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 7 min by taxi. Pick-up service available. From Nagano Station, take Alpico's express bus to Hakuba, use the Happo Bus Terminal stop, then 15 min walk or pick-up service available.
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, Highway 19 to the Hakuba Olympic Road to Hakuba, 60 min.
From Azumino IC, Northern Alps Panorama Road to Route 148 to Hakuba, 60 min.
- 3477 Hokujo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hakuba Mominoki Hotel : Government-registered Luxury Resort Hotel Featuring an Onsen Outdoor Bath.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ogino’s Steakhouse : Japanese Wagyu Steaks and Nagano Gibier Wild Game.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Otari Village's Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.