Places of Lodging - Hostel/Guesthouse
K’s House Hakuba Alps : K’s House Hakuba Alps
Reasonably priced lodging with full amenities.
Lounge available for use any time. Fully-equipped kitchen. Perfect for extended stays. Great for single travelers or large families.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Others(JCB)
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English-speaking personnel always on staff.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(1 room(s)) : Western Style(8 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
Reception is available 08:00-11:00 and 15:00-20:00. Parking is available with prior notification, up to 4 cars. Additional cars can be parked for free in a nearby lot (5 min on foot). Luggage storage is available for 100 yen per pack per period from 20:00-08:00.
tel : +81(0)261-75-4445 fax : +81(0)261-75-4448 Official site
- By Train
- From Kamishiro Station(JR Oito Line), or by Alpico's express bus to Hakuba, 10 min on foot from the Hakuba Goryu bus stop. Free shuttle service available 08:00-11:00, 15:00-19:30.
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, 60 min
From Nagano IC, 60 min
- 22201-36,Kamishiro,Hakuba, Kitaazumi,399-9211
- Sightseeing Spots
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Places of Lodging
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Kikyoya : Simply Hakuba's Best Sushi.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.
- Search for Otari Village's Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.