Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : ホテル五龍館
At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
The cathedral-ceilinged lobby features a picture window looking out to the Happone Ski Area and the Northern Alps. Both main baths have spectacular open-air baths and sauna, with the mineral water having a high pH, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. The popular dinners are served in the 1st Floor restaurant feature sukiyaki hot pot made with Shinshu-gyu (Nagano’s “wagyu” beef”).
- All guestrooms and public spaces.
- 13 steps at the entrance. 1st floor lobby and restaurant are barrier-free. Guestrooms have 1 step.
- reservation is needed
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English, Chinese (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(24 room(s)), Western Style(14 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)261-72-3939 fax : +81(0)261-72-5383 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), Call for free pick-up (approx. 8 min). From Happo Bus Terminal, free pick-up or 5 min on foot. From Nagano Station, take Alpico's express bus bound for Hakuba, get off at the Hakuba Happo bus stop, then 5 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, Route 19 to Route 31, 50 min.
From Azumino IC, Takase River levee road (right bank) to Route 148, 60 min.
- 3353 Hokujo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ogino’s Steakhouse : Japanese Wagyu Steaks and Nagano Gibier Wild Game.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.