Enza café & ramen enza : 猿座カフェ＆ラーメン猿座
A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
Professional sushi chef and former ramen chef of a Michelin star restaurant combine their talents under one roof. The popular chicken broth ramen is prepared by the slow cooking of fresh vegetables and collagen. The café offers fresh highland vegetarian sushi rolls, delicious desserts and coffee. There is a varied take away menu for those with no time to dine. All of the dishes offered on the menu contain NO PORK.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Closed Irregularly
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex,
- Reservations :
- Not required(Prior notice for groups requested.)
- Foreign Languages :
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(40 seat(s)), Chairs(30 seat(s))
Close to ENZA Café is the Snow Monkey Resorts Info & Gift Shop. Here travellers can rent winter boots, coats and ice cleats, and buy other necessary items for the cold. English speaking staff are available to answer questions about public transport, local tourist attractions etc. The Snow Monkey Resorts website (English) also contains all the information tourists will need when visiting the area:www.snowmonkeyresorts.com
The shop is perfect for souvenir shopping and even has original snow monkey souvenirs which cannot be bought anywhere else.
- By Train
- From Yudanaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), From Yudanaka Stn take the local Nagaden Bus (Kanbayashi Line) and alight at Kanbayashi Onsen Guchi. The trail leading to the Snow Monkey Park is a 10 minute walk from the bus stop. (20mins from Yudanaka Stn.)
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, Exit at Shinshu Nakano IC. Follow Route 292 toward Kanbayashi Onsen.
There is free parking at the Jigokudani Yaen Koen Car Park.
- 1421-1,Kanbayashi Hirao, Yamanouchi 381-0401
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Jinpyo-kaku Honten in Kanbayashi Onsen : Old-Fashioned Inn Loved by Literary and Political Greats.
- Senshinkan Matsuya : Friendly, Family-Run Inn in the Heart of Shibu Onsen.
- Kanaguya : Iconic 4-story Wooden Ryokan in Historical Shibu Onsen
- Kokuya in Shibu Onsen : Sukiya (Tea House)-Style Ryokan Founded 400 Years Ago, Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Ryokan Biyu no Yado : Located in the heart of Yudanaka Onsen, Convenient to the Snow Monkeys.
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Asabano-an : Secluded Sweets Shop Hidden in a Garden by Mystical Kosuge Shrine.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Zazen Meditation -- With a German Priestess at Horakuan : Practice Zazen Meditation with Guidance in English or German in Suzaka.