Teisyaba Garden : 停車場ガーデン
Tea Time in a Community Flower Garden.
Cafe serving tea and light meals in a community garden in front of Komoro Station. Perfect for meeting locals and convenient to Komoro Castle and the city's historical district. Light 'morning service' breakfasts (800 yen) available 9:00-11:30 outdoor terrace sitting available.
- Hours :
- 09:00-19:00 (-18:00 Oct. thru Mar.) ; Lunch (full meals) 11:30-14:00.
- Date(s) :
- Closed Thursdays (unless a national holiday, in which case closed the day prior).
Open daily for holidays, during cherry blossom season, long weekends, and O-Bon holiday.
- Average Price :
- Lunch 1200 Drinks from 300
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- Korean (Some Korean spoken.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(30 seat(s))
All seating no-smoking. Pets allowed at the terrace seating.
tel : +81(0)267-24-2525 fax : +81(0)267-24-2525 Official site
- By Train
- From Komoro Station(Shinano Railway), 1 min walk
- By Car
- From Komoro IC, 10 min
- 1-1-9 Aioi-cho, Komoro 384-0025
- Komoro Castle Ruins Kaikoen : Unusual "Castle in a Hole" with Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Oiwake-juku Post Town : Historical Crossroads Post Town Popular with Literary Scholars
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Shiraito Waterfall : 70 meter-Wide Sylvan Waterfall
- Nakadanasou in Komoro : Old-fashioned Inn, Favorite of Shimazaki Toson. A Quiet Retreat for Adults.
- Mountainside Tokiwakan in Komoro : Ride a Cable Car to an Above-The-Clouds Outdoor Onsen Bath.
- Takamine Onsen "Lamp Inn" : Romantic “Oil Lamp”-themed inn located at 2000 m featuring a panoramic “Above-the-Clouds” Bath.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Kokuzo : Natural Yeast Artisan Bread Shop in a 150-Year Old Farmhouse.
- Shabu-shabu Log-tei : Wagyu dining in Karuizawa's forest.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Volunteer Guide Tours in Ueda : Have a Volunteer English Guide Show You Ueda's Castle Town!