Kikyoya : ききょう屋
Simply Hakuba's Best Sushi.
Kikyo-ya offers the freshest sushi & sashimi in Hakuba.
Awarded the Trip Advisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence. Watch the chef make each delicate piece of sushi with his sumo wrestler-like massive hands.
- Hours :
- Dec. thru Mar. 11:00-22:00
Apr. thru Nov. 11:00-14:00 and 17:00-21:00.
- Date(s) :
- Closed irregularly
- Average Price :
- Lunch 1,000～2,000 Dinner 2,000～5,000
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Required(Reservations required December thru March)
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English menu available)
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(32 seat(s)), Chairs(8 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)261-72-3633
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 5 min walk
- 1909-1 Hokujo, Hakuba, Kitaazumi 399-9301
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba Yamano-Hotel : Stylish Hotel Adjacent to the Happoone Ski Area Opposite the Olympic Ski Jump.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ogino’s Steakhouse : Japanese Wagyu Steaks and Nagano Gibier Wild Game.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Otari Village's Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.