Cafe Waraku : Cafe Waraku
Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
Pasta & toast lunches or pancakes along with gourmet coffee, in an earthen-walled 'kura' storehouse setting. Area tourist information in English available.
- Hours :
- Tuesday thru Sunday 11:00-17:00 (L.O. 16:00)
- Date(s) :
- Closed Mondays and Irregularly.
- Average Price :
- Lunch 800～1,400
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English explanation for the menu and for area sightseeing info.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(16 seat(s))
Interior is no-smoking (ash tray located outside the entrance).
- By Train
- From Suzaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), 10 min on foot, or take the Nagaden Bus and get off at Kasabokokaikanmae stop, then 1 min on foot.
- By Car
- From Suzaka Nagano East IC, 10 min, towards central Suzaka.
- 321-1 Higashi-Yokomachi, Suzaka 382-0087
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Guesthouse Obuse : 4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
- Vent Vert : French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
- Nagano Dai-Ichi Hotel : Business Hotel Minutes from Nagano Station, Famous for Free Soba Noodles at Breakfast.
- Sugadaira Kogen Onsen Hotel : Sport (Ski, Rugby) and Relaxation Onsen Resort.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Restaurant ST. COUSAIR : European-Style Restaurant Overlooking a Field of Wine Grapes.
- Ogawa-no-sho Daimon Shop : Nagano's Own Oyaki Dumplings Cooked on Coals on a Hearth.
- Monzen Machiya Gallery Juniten : 86-year old Renovated Machiya Near the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Yayoiza : Serving Nagano's Heritage Cuisine at the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Edo Bento & Gardens at the Tanaka Residence : Eat as a Wealthy Edo-Era Merchant Did with Tanaka House’s Re-Created Edo Bento.
- Obuse's Half Marathon : Quirky Half-Marathon in the Quaint Town of Obuse.
- Zazen Meditation -- With a German Priestess at Horakuan : Practice Zazen Meditation with Guidance in English or German in Suzaka.
- Ice Skating at M-Wave : Feel Like an Olympic Speedskater at M-Wave’s Olympic Ice Rink.
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.