Nagano Dai-Ichi Hotel : 長野第一ホテル
Business Hotel Minutes from Nagano Station, Famous for Free Soba Noodles at Breakfast.
Fully-equipped business hotel located a 2-minute walk from Nagano Station's main Zenkoji Exit. With a free "Welcome Drink" and popular free soba noodles (Nagano's specialty) and inari-sushi (sushi rice in bean curd wrappers), Dai-ichi Hotel provides superb service. The men's bath on the 9th floor provides a panoroma view of Nagano City and is perfect for relaxing after a long day of work. Free WiFi and wireless LAN available in all rooms.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥Single 6,000 Twin 12,000
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, JCB
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English, Chinese and Korean signage.)
- Room Types :
- Western Style(106 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
Features a large common bath.
tel : +81(0)26-228-1211 fax : +81(0)26-224-1288
- By Train
- From Nagano Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 2 min from Zenkoji-Guchi(Exit)
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 117, 8km (approx. 20 min.)
- 1-16-2 Minami-Chitose, Nagano 380-0823
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Hotel Metropolitan Nagano : Full-scale "Grand Hotel" Adjacent to Nagano Station.
- Nagano Shimizuya Ryokan : Traditional Ryokan 5-min Walk from Zenkoji Temple
- 1166 Backpackers at Zenkoji Temple : Small Guesthouse in an Old Temple Neighborhood
- Zenkoji Fuchinobo : Temple Lodging along Zenkoji's Main Approach, Famous for Vegetarian Shojin Cuisine.
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Suyakame Main Store : Original Miso-Based Menu at Zenkoji's Original Miso Maker.
- Monzen Machiya Gallery Juniten : 86-year old Renovated Machiya Near the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Ogawa-no-sho Daimon Shop : Nagano's Own Oyaki Dumplings Cooked on Coals on a Hearth.
- Yayoiza : Serving Nagano's Heritage Cuisine at the Entrance to Zenkoji.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Insect Cuisine : Are You Brave Enough to Try a Meal of Insects?
- Gibier (Wild Game Meat) : Are You Game to Try Game? Do as the Nagano-ites Do and Eat Wild Game Meat.
- Learn How to Make Miso Paste : Learn How to Make Miso Paste at Nagano City’s Premier Miso-Maker Suyakame.
- Learning to Make Oyaki Dumplings Near Zenkoji : Make Oyaki Dumplings at Ogawa Village’s Zenkoji Shop.
- Guided Tour of Zenkoji Temple : Tour the Venerable Zenkoji Temple with the Knowledgeable Bonsho no Kai Volunteers.