Restaurants - Bar,Pub
The Beach Bar : The Beach Bar
Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
A stylish bar in Hakuba's Wadano district with a tropical Southern Island and Ocean concept. Open late so people coming in after an evening of skiing can mingle with people getting off of work at night. In addition to pina colada and tropical drinks, menu choices such as Thai Green Curry and Pad Thai will handle your hunger. DJ performances and beach parties held often.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Open daily in the winter, closed Tuesdays other times of the year.
- Average Price :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Others(Union Pay)
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English menu available.)
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(20 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)261-72-5400 fax : +81(0)261-72-4606 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), 5 min by taxi
- By Car
- From Nagano IC, via Route 19 and the Hakuba Olympic Highway towards Hakuba Happo-one, approx. 60 min.
From Azumino IC, via the Northern Alps Panoramic Highway and Route 148 towards Hakuba Happo-one, approx. 60 min.
- Liquor Shop Mount Basement, 5272,Hokujo,Hakuba, Kitaazumi,399-9301
- Sightseeing Spots
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Places of Lodging
- Hakuba Onsen Ryokan Shirouma-So : Award-Winning Mountain Resort Ryokan
- Hakuba Springs Hotel : Small Hotel with a Big Heart at the Base of Happo-One in the Northern Japanese Alps.
- Hakuba's Hotel Goryukan : At the foot of the Happone Ski Area. Unbeatable meals and onsen baths.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hakuba Mominoki Hotel : Government-registered Luxury Resort Hotel Featuring an Onsen Outdoor Bath.
- Ohyokkuri Happo Honten : Grandma's Hakuba Homestyle Cooking.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Ogino’s Steakhouse : Japanese Wagyu Steaks and Nagano Gibier Wild Game.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Search for Otari Village's Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.