Hotel New Station Matsumoto : ホテルニューステーション
Hometown-Favorite Business Hotel next to Matsumoto Station.
Offering rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi, Hotel New Station is just a 1 min walk from JR Matsumoto Train Station. It has a free-use bicycles.
The classically furnished rooms at New Station Hotel include a flat-screen TV and a tea maker. The en-suite bathroom includes a bathtub and Western toilet.
Guests can enjoy some quiet time in the hotel’s library, or soak in the large public bath. Coin-operated laundry machines and a free-use internet terminal are provided.
Hotel New Station is less than a 15 min walk to Matsumoto Castle and the elegant old Kaichi School. Kametaya Sake Brewery is a 15 min drive away.
A welcome drink greets guests upon arrival. Koyo Restaurant serves Japanese dishes for breakfast and dinner, and a Japanese breakfast is available.
- Open Year-Round
- Price of Accommodation
- ¥5,400 per person (accommodation only) -
- Credit Cards
- VISA, MasterCard
- Required(Recommended to confirm availability. Also Walk-in possible.)
- Foreign Languages
- English (English signage. )
- Room Types
- Western Style(96 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info
- Linens Included
- Luggage Storage
- Washing Machine
- Not Available
Guests are recommended to reconfirm their reservation to the above e-mail address.
tel : +81(0)263-35-3850 fax : +81(0)263-35-3851 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), Just a 1 min walk from JR Matsumoto Train Station.
When you go outside Matsumoto Station (East Exit) turn left.
200m straight along the road you can see the our hotel.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, via Route 158 to Route 143, 2.1km (approx. 5 min)
- 1-1-11 Chuo, Matsumoto 390-0811
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Matsumoto BackPackers : Guesthouse in a Typical Japanese Residence Minutes from Matsumoto Castle & Station.
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Tsukiji-Ichiba-Syokudo Matsumoto Ekimae-ten : Lively Pub Featuring Seafood Fresh from Tokyo's Tsukiji Market.
- Au Crieur de Vin : Casual French Cuisine.
- Bakery Cafe SWEET in Nawate : Matsumoto's Old-Time Bakery Cafe.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.
- Guided Tour of Matsumoto Castle : Tour National Treasure Matsumoto Castle with the Helpful ALSA Guides.
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso