Senshinkan Matsuya : 洗心館松屋
Friendly, Family-Run Inn in the Heart of Shibu Onsen.
Located in Shibu Onsen, Senshinkan Matsuya is a small (11-room) family run inn.
Matsuya is located on Shibu Onsen's iconic cobble-stoned main lane. It is one of the many multi-storied wooden inns that give Shibu Onsen it's classic atmosphere. The cozy lobby and the warm greeting by the Kodama family will make you feel at home. Convenient to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Date(s) :
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- ¥8,640- (with dinner and breakfast), ¥4,320-(accommodation only) (Prices subject to sales tax and 150 onsen tax.)
- Reservations :
- Required(By Telephone, e-mail or by website.)
- Capacity :
- 1-40 people
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Staff speaks limited English)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(11 room(s))
- Area Sightseeing Info :
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
- Not Available
Staff speaks limited English but are accustomed to providing an enjoyable experience for non-Japanese speaking guests.
Free pick-up at Yudanaka Station offered 14:30-17:30. Free drop-off 08:00-10:30. Free shuttle service to the Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park trailhead every morning at 09:00.
tel : +81(0)269-33-3181 fax : +81(0)269-33-3183 Official site
- By Train
- From Yudanaka Station(Nagano Dentetsu Nagano Line), take local bus to Shibu Onsen (7 min), 1 min from "Shibuwagobashi" stop.
- By Car
- From Shinshu-Nakano IC, proceed straight on to Route 29. Go through tunnel (100 yen toll) and continue straight as road changes to Route 292. At 11.4km, exit for Route 342 and take down across the river, then turn right to enter Shibu Onsen.
- 2222 Shibu Onsen Hirao, Yamanouchi, Shimotakai 381-0401
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Nozawa Onsen Sparina : Year-Round Bath House with Onsen Pool
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Kanaguya : Iconic 4-story Wooden Ryokan in Historical Shibu Onsen
- Kokuya in Shibu Onsen : Sukiya (Tea House)-Style Ryokan Founded 400 Years Ago, Close to Jigokudani Wild Monkey Park.
- Jinpyo-kaku Honten in Kanbayashi Onsen : Old-Fashioned Inn Loved by Literary and Political Greats.
- Ryokan Biyu no Yado : Located in the heart of Yudanaka Onsen, Convenient to the Snow Monkeys.
- Shimaya Ryokan : Renowned Heartfelt Friendly Service Proudly Providing True Japanese Ryokan Hospitality.
- Enza café & ramen enza : A stylish café and ramen restaurant located at the trail head leading to the Snow Monkey Park
- Chanko Cuisine Tamaya : Reasonably-Priced Healthy "Chanko" Stews.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Satowa : New Style 'Michi-no-Eki' Road Station Serving Breakfast, too.
- Onsen-Hopping at Shibu Onsen : Soak in Shibu Onsen’s 9 Public Baths for Good Luck.
- Try Your Hand at Kyudo (Japanese Archery) : Experience Kyudo, Japan’s Spiritual Version of Archery.
- Photographing Japanese Macaques in the Wild : Observe Japanese Monkeys Up-Close in Their Natural Habitat
- Nakano Clay Doll Painting : Paint Your Own Artistic Nakano Clay Doll.
- Zazen Meditation -- With a German Priestess at Horakuan : Practice Zazen Meditation with Guidance in English or German in Suzaka.