Sugadaira Kogen Onsen Hotel : 菅平高原温泉ホテル
Sport (Ski, Rugby) and Relaxation Onsen Resort.
The only lodge in Sugadaira with a natural onsen bath! Their 100% natural hot spring mineral water is perfect for soothing sore muscles after a day of skiing, mountain climbing, or other outdoor activities. All guestrooms and public spaces no-smoking. Their goal is to provide each and every guest a healthful stay. Barbecue and 4 sports (rugby) fields also available
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (English-speaking staff may not be present. English signage throughout.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(40 room(s)), Western Style(3 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)268-74-2515 fax : +81(0)268-74-3335 Official site
- By Train
- From Ueda Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), Take the bus bound for Sugadaira to the Nishi-Sugadaira stop, then 2 minon foot.
- By Car
- From Ueda Sugadaira IC, 30 min
From Suzaka Nagano East IC, 30 min
- 1223-1969 Sugadaira-kogen, Ueda 386-2204
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Matsukawa Gorge : Picturesque River Gorge with 3 Waterfalls and 8 Hot Springs Districts
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Guesthouse Kura : International Guesthouse in a Renovated Historical House in "Storehouse Town" Suzaka.
- Vent Vert : French Country-style Auberge in Quaint Obuse
- Guesthouse Obuse : 4-Room Hotel / Tea Shop / Guide Center.
- Nagano Dai-Ichi Hotel : Business Hotel Minutes from Nagano Station, Famous for Free Soba Noodles at Breakfast.
- Hotel Metropolitan Nagano : Full-scale "Grand Hotel" Adjacent to Nagano Station.
- Kokuzo : Natural Yeast Artisan Bread Shop in a 150-Year Old Farmhouse.
- Soba Agare-ya : Stone-milled Soba Eaten Around a Hearth.
- Cafe Waraku : Pasta & Pancakes in a 'Kura' Storehouse.
- Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Zazen Meditation -- With a German Priestess at Horakuan : Practice Zazen Meditation with Guidance in English or German in Suzaka.
- Edo Bento & Gardens at the Tanaka Residence : Eat as a Wealthy Edo-Era Merchant Did with Tanaka House’s Re-Created Edo Bento.
- Ice Skating at M-Wave : Feel Like an Olympic Speedskater at M-Wave’s Olympic Ice Rink.
- Matsushiro-yaki Pottery Lesson : Create an Original Piece of Matsushiro-yaki, Nagano’s Premier Pottery Style.
- Volunteer Guide Tours in Ueda : Have a Volunteer English Guide Show You Ueda's Castle Town!