Cafe Levian Table & Tatami-Cafe Eboshi : カフェ ルヴァンターブル／たたみカフェ烏帽子
Artisan Bakery in a Sake Warehouse.
Menu based on Levaint's artisan bread made from stone-milled domestic wheat flour and natural yeast. 1st Floor has table and chair sitting, 2nd Floor sitting is cushions on a tatami mat floor. The restaurant and bakery is situated in a earthen-walled storehouse of that adjacent sake brewery resulting in a whimsical, labyrinthian layout. In the center of Yanagi-machi, Ueda City's historical post town along the old Hokkoku Road.
- Hours :
- 11:30-17:00（L.O. 16:30）
- Date(s) :
- Closed Wednesdays and the 1st Thursday of the month.
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Feel free to ask for explanations and the staff will try their best. )
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(20 seat(s)), Chairs(10 seat(s))
No smoking. 1st floor table and chair seating, 2nd floor tatami room floor seating
tel : +81(0)268-25-7425 fax : +81(0)268-25-7425
- By Train
- From Ueda Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 15 min walk
- By Car
- From Ueda Sugadaira IC, 10 min
- 4-7-31 Chuo, Ueda 386-0012
- Yanagi-Machi Post Town : The Past Meets the Present in Ueda City’s Historical Post Town
- Ikushima-Tarushima Shrine : Distinct Vermilion-colored Shrine in Japan's Geographic Center
- Unno-juku Post Town : Post Town with Distinctive Architecture and Beautiful Streetscape
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- Komoro Castle Ruins Kaikoen : Unusual "Castle in a Hole" with Beautifully Landscaped Grounds
- Ueda Mahoroba Youth Hostel in Bessho Onsen : "At-Home" Youth Hostel convenient to Bessho Onsen.
- Hanaya in Bessho Onsen : Traditional Japanese Construction Built by Master Craftsmen with Western Accents for a "Taisho Romance" Feel.
- Uematsuya Ryokan in Bessho Onsen : Friendly Ryokan in the Center of Bessho Onsen.
- Izumiya Ryokan in Reisenji Onsen : Simple Onsen Inn Secluded in the Hills in Reisenji Onsen
- Hotel Platon : City Hotel Amenities at Reasonable Prices with Onsen Baths.
- Kokuzo : Natural Yeast Artisan Bread Shop in a 150-Year Old Farmhouse.
- Soba Hojyo-an : Locally Grown and Milled "Homecoming Soba".
- Ramen Kameya : Feel At Home with Kameya's Locally-Sourced Ramen.
- Soba Kaya : Authentic Soba Noodles in an Edo-era Thatched Roof Building.
- Daikokuya : Kamiyamada Onsen's Tiny Cafeteria Famous for Their Ramen and Garlic-Sauce Tonkatsu Pork.
- Volunteer Guide Tours in Ueda : Have a Volunteer English Guide Show You Ueda's Castle Town!
- Silk Weaving Experience (Ueda Tsumugi) : Sit at a 100-Year Old Loom and Make Your Own Ueda Silk Weaving.
- Shioda Plain Temple Walk : Take in the Historical Temples around Bessho Onsen with this 1-Day Tour.
- Zazen Meditation -- At Bessho Onsen's Historical Anraku-ji Temple : Attend a Zazen Meditation Session at Bessho Onsen’s Historical Anraku-Ji Temple.
- Hotto Stay Rural Visit : Rural Lifestyle Mini-Experience.