Hotel Hakuba Berg House : ホテル白馬ベルグハウス
Recently Remodeled Ski Lodge with Views of the Hakuba Mountain Range.
Highly-rated lodge located 5 min on foot from the Tsugaike Ski Area. On a clear day, the majestic Hakuba Mountain Range can be seen. Boasts a relaxing outdoor bath made of ‘hinoki’ Japanese cypress. The dinner also has received praise. Guestrooms updated with Simmons mattress beds.
- Check-In :
- Check-Out :
- Price of Accommodation :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Foreign Languages :
- English (Basic English spoken.)
- Room Types :
- Japanese Style(3 room(s)), Western Style(18 room(s))
- Linens Included :
- Luggage Storage :
- Not Available
- Washing Machine :
tel : +81(0)261-83-2014 fax : +81(0)261-83-2659 Official site
- By Train
- From Hakuba Station(JR Oito Line), via Alpico's local bus bound for Tsugaike, using the Tsugaike Kogen stop (30 min.). 15 min by taxi.
- By Car
- From Azumino IC, 70 min
From Nagano IC, 70 min
- 12840-1 Chikuni-otsu, Otari, Kitaazumi 399-9422
- Tsugaike Nature Park : A 1900 meter Altitude Treasure-Trove of Alpine Flowers
- Zenkoji Temple : The Legendary Temple at the Heart of Nagano City
- Aratojo Castle Historical Park : Hilltop Fortress from the Warring States Era
- St. Cousair's Winery & Vineyards : “Country Comfort” Winery and Garden Terrace
- Hokusaikan : Actual Works by Woodblock Print Master Hokusai
- Hotel Espoir Misawa at Tsugaike : Adjacent to the Tsugaike ski slope At the base of Hakuba Mtn.
- Sierra Resort Hakuba : Hakuba's Luxury Resort Hotel with At-Home Relaxing Feel.
- Hotel La Neige Higashi-kan in Hakuba : Hakuba’s Small, Luxurious Hotel in the Woods.
- HAKUBA TOKYU HOTEL : International Resort Hotel Fashioned after a European Mountain Lodge, at Hakuba’s Mt. Happoone.
- Hotel Hakuba Hifumi : Classy, Family-Run Ryokan in the Heart of Hakuba Village
- The Pub : Hakuba's Authentic English Pub with Darts and Pool.
- Izakaya Kaz : Stylish Modern Izakaya Featuring Teppanyaki Grill and Sushi.
- Shara Japanese Restaurant : Locally-Run Restaurant Serving Sushi, Tempura, Shabu-shabu and Sukiyaki.
- Happo Bijin : One Bowl Is All It Takes to Totally Enjoy Hakuba: Go-Tochi (Local) Ramen.
- The Beach Bar : Southern Tropical Beach-Themed Bar in the Hakuba's Wadano neighborhood.
- Search for Hidden Hamlet : Go Trekking to Find Otari Village’s Hamlet Only Accessible on Foot
- 'Kanjiki' Snow Shoes Making Workshop & Hike : Make a Bit of Nagano’s Deep Snow Heritage: Kanjiki Traditional Snow Shoes.
- Alpine Yoga : Yoga Training in the Midst of the Hakuba Mountains.
- Hiking to Happo-ike Pond : Take in the Stunning Views of Happo Pond High Up in the Hakuba Range.
- Barrel Bath at Rinrinkan : Build a Fire to Heat the Water for your own Barrel Bath.