Ishii Miso Restaurant : 蔵元のランチ 石井味噌
Limited Availability (10 Servings per Day) Miso-based Lunch Straight from the 'Kura' (Maker).
The in-house restaurant at Ishii Miso, a miso maker founded in 1868, renowned for using all cedar barrels and for aging their miso for 3 years. Only 10 servings available per day. (Arrangements for groups can be made -- please contact in advance.) Miso factory tours also available.
- Hours :
- Date(s) :
- Closed from 29-Dec. to 3-Jan.
- Average Price :
- Reservations :
- Capacity :
- Seating Style :
- Floor Seating(8 seat(s)), Chairs(234 seat(s))
Eat while taking in the miso brewery ambience at the Kura Cafe.
Or enjoy views of the garden from our Japanese restaurant "Wa" equipped with tables and chairs.
tel : +81(0)263-32-0534 fax : +81(0)263-36-3033 Official site
- By Train
- From Matsumoto Station(JR Shinonoi Line), Take the Town Sneaker Bus - Higashi (East) Course to the Shimingeijutsukanmae stop (7 min.) then on foot 5 min.
- By Car
- From Matsumoto IC, 20 min
- 1-8-1 Uzuhashi, Matsumoto 390-0813
- Matsumoto City Museum of Art : Museum Featuring Works by Matsumoto's Favorite Daughter, World-Famous Yayoi Kusama.
- Nakamachi Street in Matsumoto City : Matsumoto's Commercial Street with Distinctive Black & White Contrasting Storehouses
- Nawate Dori (street) in Matsumoto City : Frog Street -- Matsumoto's Edo Era-themed Shopping Street
- Matsumoto Castle (National Treasure) : One of Japan's Finest Castles, With the Japanese Alps as a Backdrop
- Daio Wasabi Farm : Japan's Largest Wasabi Farm in the Pristine Waters of Azumino
- Matsumoto's Nunoya Ryokan : Wooden Inn in Central Matsumoto, Featured in Lonely Planet
- Matsumoto's Ryokan (Hotel) Marumo : "Dozo" Storehouse-styled Inn Steeped in Matsumoto's Castle Town Ambience.
- Matsumoto's Hotel Buena Vista : Matsumoto's Landmark City Hotel.
- Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu : Hotel with Japanese Accents in the Heart of Matsumoto.
- Matsumoto Marunouchi Hotel : Hotel Located Steps from Matsumoto Castle in the City's Historical and Cultural Heart.
- Say (Soan Annex Zama) in Nakamachi : Soan's Location in Matsumoto's Historical Nakamachi District.
- Marumo : Folkcraft-themed Coffee Shop for Coffee Enthusiasts.
- Kurassic-kan : Coffee Shop in a Storehouse Built in 1888, With a Japanese Garden.
- Hikari-ya Higashi : Fine Japanese Dining in a Stylishly Remodeled 130-Year-Old Storehouse.
- Hikari-ya Nishi : Macrobiotic Fine French Dining in a Remodeled 120-Year Old Storehouse.
- Ishii Miso Factory : Matsumoto’s Famous Maker of Aged Miso
- Seiji Ozawa Matsumoto Festival : Hear World-renowned Musicians from across the Globe Perform in Matsumoto.
- Crafts Fair Matsumoto : Browse Japan’s Premier Outdoor Arts & Crafts Fair.
- 'Temari' Handball Workshop : A Symbol of Matsumoto, Make a Temari Ball as a Momento of your Stay.
- Soba Noodle Making in Matsumoto : Make (then Eat!) Soba at this Premier Noodle Shop 2 Minutes from Matsumoto Castle.