Restaurants - Coffee,Sweets,Bakery
Akaneya Coffee : 茜屋珈琲店
Cafe Where Every Menu Item is an Original.
Coffee, black tea, grape juice, iced cocoa, gourmet sweets -- all 800 yen. Daily premium coffee and cheese cake & drink sets also available. Cups and saucers by ceramicist Ookura Toen. Staff picks out the particular cup/saucer depending on each guest's preference.
- Hours :
- 09:00-18:00 (-20:00 in summer)
- Date(s) :
- Open daily throughout the year (with occasional closures).
- Average Price :
- Credit Cards :
- VISA, MasterCard, Amex
- Reservations :
- Not required
- Capacity :
- Seating Style :
- Chairs(44 seat(s))
tel : +81(0)267-42-4367 fax : +81(0)267-42-4368
- By Train
- From Karuizawa Station(JR Hokuriku(Nagano) Shinkansen), 2km (approx. 25 min on foot). Located at the end on the left of the Kyu-Karu Ginza shopping street.
- By Car
- From Usui-Karuizawa IC, 20 min (17km)
- 666,Karuizawa,Karuizawa, Kitasaku,389-0102
- Sightseeing Spots
- Kyu-Karuizawa : The Iconic Main Street of Old Karuizawa.
- St. Paul Catholic Church : Romantic Chapel Vestige of Karuizawa’s Missionary Roots
- Shaw Memorial Church : Oldest Church in Karuizawa Memorializing the Resort Town’s Founding Father
- Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza : Vast Outlet Shopping Mall in Nagano’s Great Outdoors
- Former Mikasa Hotel : Karuizawa's Landmark Japanese-built “Western” Hotel
- Places of Lodging
- Karuizawa Prince Hotels : More Than Just a Place to Stay, a Myriad of Activities to Enjoy.
- Candytuft : Small, Family-run Pension in the Heart of Sylvan Karuizawa.
- Karuizawa's Cottage inn Log-Cabin : Log Cabin in the Woods -- Best Way to Enjoy Karuizawa's Nature.
- Hoshinoya Karuizawa : “Discover the Ultimate Japan Experience”
- Takamine Onsen "Lamp Inn" : Romantic “Oil Lamp”-themed inn located at 2000 m featuring a panoramic “Above-the-Clouds” Bath.
- Sekisyo-Chaya : Japanese Eatery Close to Karuizawa Sta. with Fresh Fish Straight from the Sea of Japan, Local Poultry and Wide Variety of Sake.
- Karuizawa Meiji-tei : Unbearably Delicious Sauce Katsu-don.
- Karuizawa Torimikura : Poultry Restaurant boasting Local-Sourcing and Local-Cuisine.
- Sasa : Popular Soba and other Japanese Dishes at Reasonable Prices.
- Shabu-shabu Log-tei : Wagyu dining in Karuizawa's forest.
- Glass Blowing in Karuizawa : Try a New Experience While Visiting Nagano – Glassblowing!
- Flying Squirrel Watching Tour : Twilight Forest Walk to See Flying Squirrels.
- Curling Lesson 60 : Try Your Hand at Curling at Japan's Largest Year-Round Curling Center.
- Jam-Making and Jam Factory Tour : Learn How to Make Jam From a Professional
- Onsen-by-Cable-Car: Hishino Onsen Tokiwakan : Ride a Cable Car up to Tokiwakan’s Panorama Onsen Baths.